Skip to content
Refund eligibility will be started after receiving a request through our Retail Support Request Form
- Product must be returned within 30-days of original purchase date to be eligible for a refund. If your product is deemed eligible for a refund, a return shipping label will be provided by Bird.
- Returned Product is subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Product must have less than 20 miles on the odometer.
- Product must be returned unassembled in the original packaging and packaged securely to prevent damage during transit. If original packaging is no longer available, Bird will provide a replacement shipping packaging for a fee of $75 which will be deducted from the original payment before a refund is processed.
- Damaged product or product with exceeding odometer limit cannot be accepted for a refund.
- Bird is not responsible for any damages incurred in transit to Bird during the return process or for any lost shipments.
- Upon receipt the Product will be inspected to determine if it qualifies for a refund. Refunds will be processed within 14 days after the Product is returned through the original form of payment, less any associated applicable fees.